- person: wow you drink so much water, you're so healthy!!
- me: i cry so much i gotta stay hydrated
Fan: Whos you OTP?
Ashton: I dont know what that is
Fan: One true pair like someone you ship together
Ashton: I still dont know what that is but I always see this weird wolf in my dreams which is super weird
Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things.
I was a woman possessed. I spent about 80 percent of my time talking about Taylor Swift. And the other 20 percent of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more.
Teacher: “almost all of you failed this test, except for one student..”